The flat-top grill is one of the most fun and versatile pieces of all the cooking equipment we have ever utilized. Artistry, quality food, and good times all come with the territory of having the flat top grill. If you have had the flat top for quite some time and notice it is getting a bit dirty, you might have asked yourself, what is the best method of cleaning the flat top grill? In this article, we will discuss everything you have to acquaint for how to clean a flat top grill.
How Can You Clean A Flat Top Grill?
There’re numerous ways of cleaning the flat top grills that utilize anything from the dishwashing detergent to the baking soda, the copper brushes to the sponges, and robustly scraping to the gentle scrubbing. We’ve compiled a few most effective methods of cleaning a flat top grill, so you can extend your asset’s life through good care.If you can afford medium budget grill read Best Grills Under 400 Reviews
Clean A Flat Top Grill Utilizing Vinegar:
You can utilize vinegar for preventing rusting of the grill and assist it in lasting too long. Here is how you can do it:
- Make the water and vinegar mixture, pour half of this mixture into your spray bucket and the rest into the separate bottle on the side.
- Spray its surface and wait for five minutes for soaking the residue.
- Utilize a grill brush for removing the debris.
- Dip the clean rag into the side combo, wring it, and utilize it for cleaning the inside of your grill.
- Wipe your grill with some other rag dipped in oil for avoiding more buildup.
- If you want to get grill try George Foreman Brand it is very popular brand for grills
Clean A Flat Top Grill Using Lemon Juice:
Lemon juice is a helpful ingredient for loosening up all the accumulated grime and grease from the foods usually made on the flat top grill. Follow the below steps for cleaning the grill surface using lemon juice:
- Keep the grill heated for softening up the tougher remains.
- Utilize the grill spatula/scraper for scraping off the remains. Be certain you are capable of getting in the corners as well.
- Make a combo of lemon juice with soda water and spray it on its surface, and allow it to rest for five minutes.
- Utilize a scouring pad for scrubbing off the softened food remains and utilize a heat-resistant cloth or squeegee for disposing of the rest into the gutter.
- Clean its surface dry using a clean rag for avoiding rust.
Water & Steam:
Switch on your grill to the high heat and rub away all the dripping using your grill brush. Sprinkle the water and utilize your brush the spread it on a hot grill for softening up the remains before draining it. Append some more water to your hot grill and repeat the procedure while scraping the reduced drippings. Again, clean all the liquid from your flat top grill.